I found myself doing the most foolish thing the other night. I was so thirsty and all I could think of was a beautiful chalice of blood. Blood being, of course, a difficult beverage to get my hands on, I instead went to the sink within this university dorm room, turned the water on warm and closed my eyes, imagining that the warm water was instead the still-warm blood of some slain victim. That was the most delicious dorm water ever.
It reminds me of how sometimes I imagine that I am eating the cooked flesh of another human being when I eat pork.
I am told that the two taste very similar.
How I would so like to try one day... just a bit. Just a taste...
I too have had the curious thoughts of perhaps diving into some human meat. It's something I think I may want to try before I die. So long as I find a clean enough human to use for the meal.
ReplyDeleteYes. It would be best if it were one of those people who eat only organic foods. Interesting, I had thought no one was looking at this blog. I will have to blog more from now on...
ReplyDelete