Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Come, my victims

Hello and welcome. I, the wonderful Mabd, have awaken from a slumber that has been long and harsh upon me. I have been held back by one who views me as too "dangerous". As if the world itself were not a danger. As if human beings were not a danger to all. I merely seek to make a balance in nature. Hahaha. And if I enjoy making that balance be reached, is that such a crime? And if I play cruel games with a few mindless animals, who could judge me? Haven't you ever caught ants on fire with a magnifying glass? It's the same thing when you get down to it. They are mindless creatures. It doesn't matter that they happen to be of the same species as me. Their actions prove that they live only in a stimuli-response manner. So if you are ready to hear plans dripping with darkness or tales of oh how I would kill this person, then congratulations, you've come to the right profile. When I get the urge to kill, I will tell you all about it in as much detail as possible. Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment