Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yong Shi

I came across a young Chinese woman who had the remarkable power to repel my darkness today. She was so shy, so sweet, and so pure. I could not imagine harming her. She reminded me of my dear mother and of my sisters.
One would think that this would give me hope for human beings and make me want to give them a second chance...
In a sense they would be right. I do have hope for them. I will give them a second chance. Perhaps with enough torture and training I can get them to behave in a similar manner. Then they would be tolerable, perhaps. At the very least, it would make for an interesting project. Their is a problem with my plan, however, I would forever hold it against them that I had to torture them to make them be so tolerable when this one beautiful Chinese woman was not only tolerable, but a joy to be around and I had to do nothing to get her to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment